Related to the UNGRSW 2021, SECUROUTE take part to one of the global event took place online on Friday, 21 May 2021, aimed on Intelligent Speed Assistance (ISA) : a system whose time has come.
This webinar was in support of the 6th UN Global Road Safety Week from 17th to 23th May.
The webinar was organized by the European Transport Safety Council, Towards Zero Foundation and Global New Car Assessment Programme.
In two session, six presentation was scheduled. The first session concerned the evolution of ISA with :
- How ISA evolved and its role in road trauma prevention
- An update on the general safety regulation on ISA
- ISA and the EU
The second session has the other three presentaitons on real world applications of ISA, with :
- The role of ISA in cities where people and traffic mix
- The london city experience with ISA
- Accelerating the penetration of ISA via fleets
The discussions between participants closed the webinar before the last speech of David Ward.